Logoclic laminate flooring warranty conditions
Logoclic laminate flooring: good living with warranty
Logoclic products are robust and durable – for which we give you a warranty of up to 20 years!
- The laying must be carried out in accordance with the applicable Logoclic laying instructions.
- In the object area, the products must be bonded according to the laying instructions.
- Use and care must also be in accordance with the Logoclic laying instructions.
- Exceptional stresses and mechanical damage, as well as improper care, will invalidate the warranty.
- Abrasion of the top layer is defined as a contiguous area of at least one centimetre, over which the décor layer is completely missing. Wear and tear on the edges of the element are not included in the warranty.
- Complaints must be reported in writing to the seller, with the original sales receipt, no later than 30 days after the occurrence of the defect.
- Planks with visible defects must not be laid. This will invalidate the warranty.
- Bauhaus AG reserves the right to carry out an inspection of the goods under complaint at the location of said goods.
The warranty service includes:
- In case of a justified complaint, the defective goods will be repaired free of charge or replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- If a décor is no longer available from the manufacturer, an equivalent replacement will be provided from the current product range.
- The warranty only applies in Germany. Exclusive place of jurisdiction is Mannheim.
- In the event of a warranty service, the warranty period is not extended. The warranty service depends on the current value of the goods,i.e. during the whole warranty period, the replacement value is reduced annually in relation to the new value of the goods by the relevant percentage of the warranty period, i.e.
- for a 15-year warranty 1/15 = 6.7%
- for a 20-year warranty 1/20 = 5.0%
- for a 30-year warranty 1/30 = 3,3%
In the event of a warranty claim, the customer bears the difference between the current value and the new value.
German law applies under the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).